Processing of your personal data
1. Definition of personal data
Personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable person. This includes, for example, data, such as your contact details, information about your orders or products.
2. General principles for processing personal data
“La Manufacture d´Orphée” applies the following principles when processing your personal data:
- We only collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- We do not collect personal data other than that necessary for the performance of these purposes;
- We do not use your personal data for any purpose other than the one for which it was collected, unless otherwise stated in this document or with your prior consent;
- We do not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless otherwise stated in this document or with your prior consent;
- We make sure that your personal information is up to date and encourage you to check it periodically;
- We put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or against accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized dissemination or access, as well as against any other form of unlawful processing;
- Unless otherwise stated in this document or as a legal requirement, we do not keep your personal data beyond the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected or for which they are processed. ulterior.
3. Personal data we collect and process
We collect and process your personal data when you come into contact with “La Manufacture d’Orphée” through various channels, including our website, our applications, our social networks, our distributors, our customer service, etc. Personal data that we collect and process fall into the following categories:
- Your personal information, such as your name, email address, physical address (if applicable), phone number (if applicable), and, in some cases, your geolocation and language.
- Information regarding your purchase, such as your personal information indicated above, the name of the company (if applicable), your delivery details, such as the delivery address if it is different from the physical address, information regarding your order, such as product name, quantity, SKU number and serial number of the product, date of purchase and distributor information, your payment details, such as your credit card data or other similar payment information and any sponsorship (if applicable).
- Your usage information, such as your personal information specified previously, information about your product (s), including serial number (s), inventory management unit number, type, the date and frequency of use of the product and the application, login credentials, encrypted credentials for third-party services offered in our applications, for example Deezer, information about other users of the applications ” La Manufacture d’Orphée ”within your household (if applicable), the information you choose to assign in connection with your“ La Manufacture d’Orphée ”devices, for example when customizing your product (s) ( s) “La Manufacture d’Orphée”.
- Requests to customer service and technical support, containing your personal information, as previously specified, product serial number, product warranty information, location of purchase and other relevant information that ” La Manufacture d’Orphée ”may ask you to process your request.
- The information provided when you answer surveys, complete questionnaires and comment forms, such as your personal information, as specified previously, the warranty number of your “La Manufacture d’Orphée” product, the place of purchase, your comments on the use of “La Manufacture d’Orphée” products and their evaluation, information relating to your location.
- Information relating to your musical tastes and uses for the definition / manufacture / settings of the tailor-made product.
- Information relating to your tastes and design for the definition / manufacture / dressing of the tailor-made product.
4. How do we use your personal data?
We only collect and process your personal data if at least one of the purposes mentioned below requires it:
- We provide you with personalized information on news, events, contests and other similar marketing content related to “La Manufacture d’Orphée”, its products and products manufactured in collaboration with third parties. In this regard, the processing of your data will depend on your consent.
- We process your purchase orders, carry out purchase transactions, ensure the delivery of the products purchased and handle any returns. Our processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you have entered.
- We provide you with applicable software updates and make future purchases easier by remembering your shipping details. Our processing is necessary to fulfill the legitimate interest pursued by “La Manufacture d´Orphée”, and such processing is not considered to be harmful to you.
- We provide you with customer service, process your requests or complaints and provide you with assistance in connection with the warranty of your product. Our processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you have entered.
- We ensure a better customer experience by providing you with personal benefits, such as discounts or personalized offers based on previous purchases and possible referrals. In this regard, the processing of your data will depend on your consent.
- We analyze and compile statistics on the type, date and frequency of use of “La Manufacture d´Orphée” products in order to know how our products are used, to improve their quality and to develop new products. Our processing is necessary to fulfill the legitimate interest pursued by “La Manufacture d´Orphée”, and such processing is not considered to be harmful to you.
- We collect your feedback on the use of products and services by inviting you to respond to surveys and complete questionnaires or feedback forms. In this regard, the processing of your data will depend on your consent.
Therefore, some of your personal data is collected and processed so that we can fulfill our contractual obligations to you, for example, when you purchase our products, contact customer service or make a warranty claim. If you choose not to provide us with the personal data requested and necessary in this regard, we may not be able to give you complete satisfaction.
5. Location of storage and processing of your personal data
Generally, your personal data is stored and processed within the European Economic Area (EEA). However, your personal data may be transferred outside of the EEA between “La Manufacture d’Orphée” and its authorized distributors and certain types of third parties, as specified in section 6, for the purposes for which your personal data was collected.
In the event that your personal data is transferred to a third country, as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the laws and regulations applicable to such transfers are observed, and the legal and security guarantees in force. are taken prior to such transfers.
6. Transmission of your personal data to third parties
We may pass your personal data on to third parties to the extent required by law, a court order or a decision made by a competent public authority, for law enforcement purposes. In addition, we may share your personal data with the following third parties:
- Authorized Distributors for the purpose of providing products and services to you, ensuring a consistent level of service regarding our products and services, as well as improving our products, services and your customer experience.
- Third-party vendors performing services on our behalf, including billing, sales, marketing, IT support, advertising, analytics, research, customer service, after-sales service, delivery and processing of purchase orders, data storage, validation, security, fraud prevention, payment transaction processing and legal services. These third-party providers have access to your personal data to provide these services, but they are prohibited from using it for other purposes.
- Music streaming services. When you connect to a third-party streaming service through “La Manufacture d’Orphée” products, we may share information about you in order to enable third-party content to be made available.
- Companies or third parties, in order to establish, assert or defend the rights of “La Manufacture d´Orphée”.
- Other third parties subject to your consent.
When we transmit your personal data to third parties, we take all reasonable measures to ensure that these third parties are bound by confidentiality obligations with regard to the protection of your personal data. The transmission takes place in accordance with legal requirements, including by entering into data processing agreements with relevant third parties, in order to ensure that personal data is only processed in accordance with our instructions, the law and regulations. in force and for the use specified by us, as well as to ensure the application of adequate safety measures.
7. Retention of your personal data
We keep your personal data for a period that does not exceed that necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. The length of time we keep your data depends on the purposes for which we collected it and for which we are using it.
The personal data related to your purchase and the terms of warranty of your product are kept and processed for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase, unless you have obtained an extension of warranty or if these data are used legitimately for other purposes, such as providing you with personal benefits or personalized direct marketing advertisements with your consent or for the settlement of legal proceedings in which retention of such information is considered necessary .
The personal data in connection with the direct mailings that we send to you are kept and processed for a period of three (3) years from the date on which you last consulted our marketing communications or expressed an interest in them.
The personal data related to your use of “La Manufacture d’Orphée” products are kept and processed for a period of five (5) years from the first day of use of the product in question, unless these data are used legitimately at other purposes, such as to provide you with personal benefits or personalized direct marketing advertisements with your consent or for the settlement of legal proceedings in which the retention of such information is considered necessary.
Personal data related to the provision of personalized benefits is stored and processed for a period of five (5) years from the date of your last purchase of a “La Manufacture d´Orphée” product. The personal data related to the comments you make on our products and services are kept and processed for a period of two (2) years from the date of completion of the survey or the date of submission of the questionnaire or of the comments form.
Relevant personal information will be deleted at the end of the aforementioned periods, unless such data can be legitimately retained and processed for other purposes for which we have a legal framework.
A cookie is a small text file saved on your computer or mobile device when you access a site. It allows us: (1) to recognize your computer; (2) save your preferences and settings; (3) to know which web pages linked to “La Manufacture d´Orphée” you have visited; (4) improve your user experience by delivering and measuring the effectiveness of content and advertising tailored to your interests; (5) conduct research and analysis; and (6) to assist you with security and administrative functions. Some cookies are stored in your browser’s cache memory, while those associated with Flash technologies are stored with your Adobe Flash Player files.
Pixels are tiny electronic beacons with a unique identifier embedded in websites, online ads and / or emails, and intended to: (1) collect usage information such as ad impressions or click-through rate and open e-mails; (2) measure the popularity of advertising; and (3) access user cookies.
As we adopt new technologies, we may also collect information through other methods.
Note that you can change your settings to receive a notification when a cookie is saved or updated, or to block all cookies. Consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information. You can also manage the use of Flash technologies, including flash cookies and local storage objects, with the Flash management tools available on the Adobe website. Please be aware that if you block, disable or manage all or some cookies, you may not be able to access certain features or offers offered on our websites or in our applications. For example, to make a purchase on our websites, you will need to accept cookies sent by our sites.
9. Data controller
The company “La Manufacture d´Orphée” is responsible for processing your personal data.
1. Access to your personal data and data portability
You have the right to access the personal data, which you have provided to “La Manufacture d´Orphée” in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to request that they be sent to you. The personal data processed by “La Manufacture d´Orphée” is accessible on your user account.
2. Updating and / or deletion of your personal data
In the event of a change, we encourage you to update the personal data you have communicated to “La Manufacture d´Orphée”. You can do this by logging into your user account by modifying the relevant fields.
In order to ensure the accuracy of the personal data we process, we ask you to verify it and, if necessary, update it at least once a year.
In the event of a request to delete your personal data, they will be deleted from the servers of “La Manufacture d’Orphée” as soon as possible, knowing that a period of two (2) months may be necessary to ensure total deletion. information that may be stored on our backup media.
You can also contact “La Manufacture d´Orphée” to view, update or delete your personal data. For our contact details, see the “Legal Notice” section.
3. Right to withdraw your consent
Certain processing activities of “La Manufacture d´Orphée” may depend on your consent. In this regard, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legitimacy of the processing carried out before your withdrawal.
If you withdraw your consent, “La Manufacture d’Orphée” and the third parties involved in the processing of your personal data will cease to process this data, except and to the extent that the processing or continuous storage is authorized or required in accordance with the law. in force regarding personal data or other applicable laws and regulations. Note that following the withdrawal of your consent, “La Manufacture d´Orphée” may not be able to respond to your requests or provide its services to you.
4. Right to restriction of processing and right of objection
You have the right to limit the processing of your personal data if the latter are not correct, if the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the deletion of your personal data, if “La Manufacture d’Orphée” has not no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, but you request that these data be kept for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending legal claims, or if you have objected to the processing and the verification to determine whether “La Manufacture d’Orphée” still has a legitimate interest in the personal data provided is pending.
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data collected and processed for the purposes of the legitimate interests of “La Manufacture d’Orphée”, for example, when we provide you with product software updates, facilitate your future purchases by keeping your delivery information, or when we perform analyzes and statistics on the type, date and frequency of use of your products.
In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. To do this, you can unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link.
5.1 Third-party websites, plug-ins and services
“La Manufacture d’Orphée” websites, applications and products may contain links to websites, plug-ins, for example a social network connection plug-in, or third-party services. We only make these third-party services available to you.
If you choose to use these third-party websites, plug-ins or services, you may be required to transmit your information to these third parties. “La Manufacture d´Orphée” is not responsible for the content or practices of such websites, plug-ins or services. The collection, use and transmission of your personal data are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties, not this one. We urge you to read the privacy and security policies in force with the third parties concerned.
5.2 Data security
La Manufacture d´Orphée” is committed to ensuring the security of your personal data. We take the necessary organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect the personal data made available, such as controlling access, transmission, entry, availability and separation of data.
Access to online services within “La Manufacture d´Orphée” is protected by access restrictions requiring a username and password. It is important to choose a password that is difficult for others to guess and to avoid disclosure.
Your contact details and credit card information, if you have communicated them to “La Manufacture d´Orphée”, are stored in encrypted form on secure Web servers. Credit card information is directed to one or more approved and certified service providers. They will not be kept beyond the time necessary to process the data. All external transmissions of personal data made by “La Manufacture d´Orphée” are protected by encryption.
The storage and processing of data in IT facilities, as well as those of our partners, are subject to a written contract.
If you feel that your exchange is no longer secure (for example, if you believe that the security of the account you created with is compromised), please do not hesitate to contact us immediately to let us know.
5.3 Use by minors
“La Manufacture d´Orphée” does not target minors and has no intention of including them in its audience. Therefore, our online services, including personal accounts on websites and applications provided by “La Manufacture d´Orphée” which collect personal data, are not intended for persons under sixteen (16) years of age. In addition, we ask that these people do not provide any personal information. Minors must obtain the express consent of their parents or legal representative before accessing services or providing personal data. If we learn from a parent, legal representative or other means that a minor under the age of sixteen has provided their personal data, we will delete the minor’s account and, where applicable, all personal data relating to them. in our possession.
Our contact details
La Manufacture d’Orphée
Hôtel d’entreprises Le Phare
Parc du Grand Troyes
13 Avenue du Mail de l’Europe
10 300 Sainte Savine
Or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Last update of legal information: September 1, 2020